Four currencies on one prepaid card FNB
The Multi-money Cash Passport™ is your international ID to paying for merchandise and pulling back money around the globe, anyplace you see the MasterCard acknowledgment mark. It resembles money in a travel card fnb that can be uploaded with up to 4 significant currencies.
Money Passport is given by Travelex Card Services Limited, as per permit by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard is an enlisted trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Available in 4 significant currencies
- US dollars (USD)
- British pounds (GBP)
- Euros (EUR)
- Australian dollars (AUD)
Order forex, top up funds + more
What you can do online
- Order different currencies in money and select the denominations you need
- Order and load another Multi-currency Cash Passport™ in any of the four significant currencies accessible on the card; US dollars, Australian dollars, euros or pounds
- Top up your assets by reloading your current Multi-currency Cash Passport™ before you go and you can even do it while you are travelling
- You can utilize the money saved in your FNB Global Account and move the assets onto your Multi-currency Cash Passport™.
Quick and easy
- Essentially transfer supporting documents with your application and you are ready to go.
- Did you realize we can deliver your forex to you? Essentially select ‘Delivery’ when you request forex on the online (a delivery fee applies). On the off chance that you like, you can gather from your closest FNB branch.
Travel without cash
Travelling has never been simpler than with the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ from FNB. Accessible in four currencies. This prepaid card can be utilized to pay for services at merchants and withdraw cash at ATMs showing the MasterCard acknowledgment mark.
- 4 currencies on 1 card: USD, AUD, EURO, GBP
- Chip and PIN enabled
- Lock in rate, avoid exchange rate fluctuations
- Spend at merchants and draw from ATMs showing the MasterCard® acknowledgment mark (barring the CMA)
- Not linked to your bank account
- Check balances, see transactions and move cash between currencies utilizing the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ mobile app or online by means of www.cashpassport.co.za .
- Foreign currency for travel purposes may not be purchased over 60 days preceding your flight.
- 24/7 global assistance
- Additional card available as back up
- Free replacement of lost or stolen cards
- Request and load or reload by means of FNB Online Banking
- Card is valid for up to 5 years. Assets can be gotten the money for out and the card can be kept and reused for your next trip.
Save in foreign currencies
We need to help you with travel card fnb to the far corners of the world. That is one reason we built up the Global Account. This account enables you to spare in the currency of the nation you need to make a travel to and when your trip shows up you have your through cash prepared. Track your savings funds until you travel, and afterward transfer it to your Multi-currency Cash Passport™.
You can open and manage with your Global Accounts online without hardly lifting a finger as a FNB Cheque Account. It’s a safe and secure method for sparing in a foreign currency.
Understanding your travel card fnb
Important information from MasterCard
- Not all nations or merchants have Chip and PIN innovation. Please refer to www.cashpassport.co.za before you leave. You can access this information on the ‘Before You Go’ tab and select the country you are travelling to.
- The card must be utilized outside the Common Monetary Area (South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland and Namibia). Likewise, there might be some different countries where utilization of the card is prohibited. It would be ideal if you confirm this list of prohibited countries at www.cashpassport.co.za.
- The card doesn’t create any interest or some other comparable return. You don’t earn interest on the amount remaining to the credit of the Multi-currency Cash Passport™ reserves, got to by the card.
- Report lost or stolen card immediately.
- Card can only be used by the beneficiary.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport™ is given by Travelex Card Services Limited, in accordance with permit by MasterCard® Asia/Pacific Pty. Ltd. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are enrolled trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Multi-currency Cash Passport™
- FNB qualifying account
- FNB Online Banking
- Your passport
- Proof of travel, e.g. air ticket